Friday, March 8, 2013

Repair Credit Report Equifax

Repair Credit Report Equifax

This book is very informative for a beginner like me.
Planning to repair my credit starting January 2013 and the information in this book
will guide me to get things started.
There are step by step instructions to follow to set you on the right path.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is anxious as I am to fix their credit



I liked this book because the information pertaining to credit repair is accurate; he gives you a lot of good techniques to use right now; the layout is good; the pictures are nice, it's easy to read, it's detailed and straight to the point. I personally feel that he is charging too low for the information in this book. 

Repair Credit Report Equifax

No comments:

Post a Comment